I'm the first to admit it. I don't understand fashion.

I suppose there's always the possibility that fashion is not meant to be understood. Perhaps fashion exists just for people to have feelings about it rather than understanding it.

Love fashion.
Hate fashion.
Be confused by fashion.

Man modeling accordion pants
Accordion pants are super confusing
























Get weirded out by some of the bizarre things that fashion designers come out with.
Get grossed out by some of the over-revealing clothing clueless people wear.
Fall in love with some of the unusual fads of the day.


I don't know. All I know is that I'm finding fashion more and more frustrating these days.

So much sheer stuff. So much clingy stuff. Wtf is "burnout" when it comes to clothing? I personally think it's a made up word to mean cheaply made clothing that only looks good on a toothpick.

I've never been a fashion victim. I've never been a clotheshorse. It's not that I have a disdain for fashion. Well, okay, I kinda do. But it's mostly due to the fact that I don't understand it. I miss your basic classic styles. I wish the classic look would come back. I guess I'm still an 80s girl at heart: give me a good old fashioned mesh polo shirt or Oxford cloth button up and I'll be as happy as a clam.

0 comments:

Post a Comment